Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Happy Anniversary!

Princess Cruises is celebrating 50 years! We thought it was appropriate to celebrate our 40th anniversary on board the Golden Princess north to Alaska. Forty years! It was an arranged marriage, she was 6 and I was 9. Insert smiley face here!! ;)

Happy Fifty Princess Cruises!
 One of our favorite things to do on a cruise ship is eat! My favorite meal of the day is breakfast and the Golden Princess is a great place to eat it. I like to have two breakfasts! Breakfast number one is at 630 a.m. in the Piazza with coffee drinks and pastry.
Cappuccino Piazza Golden Princess Alaska
Pastry! Golden Princess Alaska
 Breakfast number one proceeds walking the decks for me, and Zumba for Avril. Got to work up an appetite for breakfast two at 1030! I have not had grits in many a day. So many breakfast choices in the Horizon Court Buffet!
Buffet Breakfast Golden  Princess Alaska

2 comments:

Chilebrown said...

Princes Cruises is celebrating 50 years and I think I would gain 50 pounds if I cruised after seeing all your great food shots.

Greg said...

Chilebrown- Sorry for delayed response. Been doing stuff. There many tasty temptations on board!